quinta-feira, 21 de maio de 2015

Feeling like a stranger...

Feeling like a stranger...that's how I grew up. Looking around in order to find some sense, but there was just insanity. People who desperately looked for satisfaction but they were never satisfied. I still can remember how I used to think: why are they so shallow? Or maybe there is something wrong with me and I am the one who's seeing things that don't exist. 

Time passed and my mindset developed into reason. I can see clearly now. I was not a stranger at all. I was just living in my world, which was full of questions and careful observations. However, people did not undestand and judged me as if I was out of this world. Actually, I am in the real world. The real life, in which we have to live in order to build our virtues and love each other as we love ourselves. Frankly, I do not blame anyone, I totally comprehend their behavior. 

Unfortunately, not just them but we are still unconscious. Unaware of what really matters. Taking little things too seriously, thus forgetting what we came here for. I am not a perfect person, I am sure of this. But, I am trying to be better than yesterday. 

Anyway, I am glad for living all these years feeling like a stranger, because this made me find some answers that are really difficult to find. Maybe they were more than answers, but convictions. I am now convinced that all that happened had a reason and if it had happened differently I would not be who I am today. A better person.

Well, this was just another part of my world. I am sure I am not the only 'stranger' out there. If you felt or feel the same share your thoughts with me!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário